IMPORTANT; I do tend to change the prices around a bit... sometimes a bit cheaper sometimes a bit higher...
Paypal commish (Some OPEN)
IN POUNDS (GBP) (all commissions with shading will be cell shading, unless stated otherwise, if you want soft shading ( ) then add £3 onto the prices listed below :3
Sketch - £8
Black and White detailed sketch - £10
Lineart - £12
Flat colour - £14
Shaded, no background - £16
Bust Fakescreenshot - £18
Full body complex fakescreenshot - £22
Full body lineless with detailed fur and background - £40
Bust lineless with detailed fur and background - £28
Any animal design - £16
Any animal design with detailed reference sheet - £26
Flat colour headshots - £9
Shaded headshots- £12
Reference sheets- £16
Detailed reference sheets- £20
Examples! if you want an example of a commision, please note me and I can send you links
RULES! These are important, make sure you read them all;
- If you want a commission, make sure you have a reference sheet for your character, I don't draw from descriptions unless you are getting a character design
- Please don't ask me to draw anything sexual or explicit, I don't draw that sort of thing
- Blood and gore is more than fine!
- If I decline a commission for any reason, please be accepting of this and don't cause a hassle
- I take my time with commissions, and fit them around school and my social life (pfft, what social life) They take a couple of months to complete, so please don't rush me
- I prefer to work from my imagination, but if you have a specific set idea for a commission, then that is perfectly fine.
-No refunds (If you wish to not have your commission after you've paid, I can always draw something of equal price instead)
If you want to change the character of your commission or anything else about your commission, please make sure you do this before I start it)
I hope you all understand! Have a nice day ^___^
NOTE ME! If you want to buy one, or you have questions! <3
I'm Lauren, I go by Ren or Rin, or anythign you wanna call me really.
I just turned 17!
I study BTEC Level 3 Interactive Media, Visual Studies, BTEC Level 2 Photography and Art History
If you have any questions feel free to note me c:
If you wish to perchase a commission, please look under the drawing on the left <------